Oracle Applications Lab (OAL) is a global organization responsible for the internal deployment and usage of Oracle's Enterprise Applications including CRM, ERP, and BI. Within OAL the Cloud Solution Strategy team sets the strategy and roadmap for driving complete end to end solutions that will deliver a competitive framework for managing Oracle's IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS Cloud Subscription Services.
Detailed Description: OAL Cloud Solution Strategy team is tasked to build Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) product for customers and Oracle alike, using latest/greatest OJET and web technologies with mobile first design philosophy. As a Principle Product Manager you will be building leading CX product in an Agile execution methodology for Cloud Companies, which comes integrated OOTB functionality with Fusion apps. Your role is to provide functional expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user needs. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business specifications. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
This role has highest visibility internally as strategic technology effort.
As a Principal Product Manager your responsibilities include:
• Engage with key business owners to lead extensive business requirements discovery and analysis resulting in clearly identified requirements, use case scenarios, and other related project artifacts including user interface mockups.
• Enhance and accelerate the adoption of our existing products, in close partnership with Global Operations teams
• Identify market and customer use opportunities, with keen focus on understanding customer pain points
• Define product vision and strategy for OAL Cloud portfolio and continuously improve the portfolio offerings
• Ensure organization is aware and adheres to various product policy requirements
• Define product requirements and target customer segments for the Oracle Cloud portfolio products
• Drive broader global programs as defined by product requirements
• Effectively partner with our OAL engineering teams to determine technical
• Ensure timelines are met and resources are managed aligned to our strategic roadmap
• Perform data analytic to support application designs and solutions
• Collaborate across IT teams to drive and deliver High Level Solution Approach artifacts detailing the release requirements scope and solution approach that can redelivered aligned with production release schedules
• Ability to leverage other teams to support objectives and foster meaningful relationships
• Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy
Prefer 8 years of relevant cloud cx product engineering experience and BA/BS degree.
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.