Principal Product Manager, Digital Messaging Products
We are looking for a Principal Digital Product Manager, Digital Messaging Products, who will work on Capital One’s conversational AI in chatbots, Amazon Alexa and more through the product development lifecycle. As a digital product manager at Capital One, you will employ a customer-centric approach and work with a cross-discipline (product-tech-design) team through the development of new intent in this emerging space as well as identify opportunities to increase adoption and scale.
The successful candidate will be able to leverage user and market research, industry best practices and design thinking methodologies to inform the roadmap. The candidate should be exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about translating customer needs into conversational and messaging platforms. He/she will also be able to demonstrate success within the new products by using both quantitative and qualitative measurement methods. You will have the rare opportunity to lead a digital product at the enterprise level and partner with line of business partners to identify how messaging innovations can help meet their goals. The ideal candidate is resourceful, analytical, self-motivating and has great attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Document and prioritize product specifications including goals, use cases and requirements
* Work with Sr. Leadership to inform the vision for messaging products
* Be responsible for leading empathy sessions through user testing and focus groups
* Work with Tech, Design, and Product to ensure products align with customer needs
* Manage the day-to-day feature grooming and intent of the AI product roadmap
* Have a passion for outstanding digital customer experiences
* Be responsible for pilot roadmap and engagement strategies
* Product Owner responsibilities within an Agile environment, including documenting user stories, grooming intent, and ensure work is prioritized based on roadmap
* Work with data and analytics teams to collect, organize, and analyze metrics that will improve product as well as demonstrate business value
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information across the Enterprise with attention to detail and accuracy
* Gather customer feedback to validate that the product works against stated metrics. Prioritize and deliver necessary enhancements
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Ability to work independently with directional guidance from leadership
* An ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams
* Experience with agile product management
* Excellent presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership
* Able to sell the value proposition of digital messaging products to Business and Tech
* Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
* Efficient in analyzing data and experience/proficiency with MS Excel.
* Familiarity with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
* Familiarity with chatbots, voice interactions or conversational AIs
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 1 year in Digital Product Management
Preferred Qualifications :
- At least 1 year Consumer Facing Product Management experience
- At least 2 years in Digital Product Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.