Principal Product Manager - Identity & Access Assurance team
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Bedford, Massachusetts
Posted: January 12, 2017
Reference ID: 174746BR
This Principal Product Manager will join RSA’s growing Identity & Access Assurance team as a leader and product champion for RSA SecurID Access. Building upon RSA’s heritage and market leadership in authentication, RSA SecurID Access takes Identity Assurance to new heights. By combining dynamic risk-based assurance, leading-edge biometric and mobile authentication, secure access, and single sign-on into a comprehensive cloud-based solution, RSA SecurID Access enables customers to achieve secure and convenient access for any user, from anywhere, and to any resource on-prem or in the cloud.
The successful candidate will take ownership for broad aspects of the RSA SecurID Access solution and play a leading role in defining and driving success in the execution of product strategy, market adoption and total customer experience. The candidate must be an independent thinker and seasoned product leader with demonstrated success taking new products from introduction to maturation. He or she must be able to draw keen insights and make strategic recommendations even when faced with limited data. The candidate must be a product champion both internally and externally, equally able to articulate the value of the solution with customers, analysts, executive management and engineering teams. Above all, the candidate must be self-motivated and results-driven, able to drive results both as an individual contributor and by leading through influence within the broader cross-functional team.
**Key responsibilities for this Principal Product Manager include:**
• Define a winning strategy that balances long-term success with short-term customer needs, capitalizes on emerging trends and aligns with RSA’s overall vision for Identity & Access Assurance.
• Manage the entire product lifecycle, cradle-to-grave. Oversee the development and execution of product roadmap through requirements definition, market-based feature prioritization and successful collaboration with Engineering scrum teams.
• Work cross-functionally and with other product managers to ensure cross-product alignment across the entire Identity Suite and with RSA’s broader business-driven security initiatives
• Collaborate with Product Marketing and Program Management to develop messaging, go-to-market plans, and key performance indicators for the product, working with all departments to execute.
• Be a champion and spokesperson for the Division’s Identity Assurance strategy, both internally and externally.
• 6 - 8 years of Product Management experience in information security with domain expertise in Identity & Access Management.
• Solid business sense combined with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically
• Creative entrepreneur who finds innovative ways to overcome roadblocks and get things done
• Experience developing SaaS and enterprise grade software
• Strong technical aptitude with the ability to flesh out customer use cases and translate them into technical requirements.
• Hands-on with experience with Agile development methodologies and as a scrum product owner for large-scale engineering programs.
• Track record of exceptional performance and consistent professional growth in previous roles
• Superior communication skills (written, presentation, speaking, listening)
• Bachelors degree (technical) or equivalent; MBA a plus
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Product Management, Engineering - Other
400 - SECURITY
US - Massachusetts - Bedford