Come join the team at Intuit as a Principal Product Manager for the Worldwide Payroll Platform.
The 50 million small employers worldwide face a myriad of challenges, not the least of which are hiring, paying, and managing employees. Our job is to replace the fear and complexity of being a small employer with confidence and ease. As the product leader for the worldwide payroll platform, you will create an underlying platform flexible enough to handle the variation in rules across countries, states, and localities and smart enough to automate cumbersome administrative tasks with 100% accuracy. Responsibilities:
- Develop a clear vision, roadmap, and requirements for capturing and managing payroll rates and rules and exposing them as robust micro services
- Define the data and algorithmic requirements to power intelligent automation
- Own and evangelize the complete Payroll API in service of first and third party developers
- Collaborate with multiple scrum teams and top engineers, data scientists, compliance analysts, and support agents to leverage insights and capabilities from across the Intuit ecosystem
- 5+ years designing and delivering world-class software products in a Product Management role
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative products and API development/integrations
- Understanding of industry-leading technology/solutions in big data and machine learning
- Experience defining requirements across web & mobile platforms
- Experience partnering with engineering and design teams to define, build, and maintain products which are critical to growth, engagement, and retention
- Deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for solving problems (large and small). You bring a customer centric mindset
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset
- Great track record with engineers, architects, and data scientists: people want to work with you again
- Self-aware with a strong desire to learn and continuously improve
- Capable of decomposing a big vision into bite-size milestones
- High technical acumen exemplified through a BS in or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Product Manager Product Manager (Quickbooks India) Product Manager 2 - TurboTax.com Product Manager, Customer Experience Senior Customer Experience Leader - Loan Servicing See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.