Oracle Sales Cloud is currently looking for an experienced, hands-on, and result-oriented Principal Product Manager to help shape the future of our market-leading Sales Performance Management solution. Sales Performance Management is focused on improving the overall performance of sales organizations through optimization of territories, quotas, and compensation plans, as well as development of sales talents through coaching, training, and on-boarding. As a key member of the Product Management division, you will collaborate with Engineering, QA, Customer Success, Support, and Product Marketing to ensure competitive and timely product delivery, customer success, and continued brand growth.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Deep domain knowledge in areas of salesforce automation, sales operations, and talent management
• Experience working in a global company and a strong track record of being a key contributor on complex cross-functional product management teams
• Strong opinions about efficiency and effectiveness and aim to transform waterfall process to agile continuous development
• Skills and can-do attitude to create deliverables yourself while guiding a seasoned team to meet business objectives
• Evangelize Oracle Sales Cloud to Oracle customers, partners and sales teams
• As a lead on the Product Management Team, you will mentor other Product Managers, drive individual performance and overall team success
• Develop and deliver enablement assets, tools, and programs including product presentations, sales demos, customer case studies, white papers, and release communications
• Drive customer requirements into product capabilities
• Become an expert and a thought leader in the Sales Performance Management space
• Conduct competitive SWOT analysis and continue to expand Oracle's lead on other competitors in this space
• Contribute to the development of overall product roadmap and strategy
• Attend briefings with research analysts to positively assert Oracle's leadership position
• Eagerly provide assistance to system integrator partners in support of key customer implementations
• Enable internal field sales and support organizations for new release or product launches through content development and training
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field. MBA Preferred
• Minimum of 7 years combined experience in product management, client services, or product development
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills. You must be comfortable with presenting to C-level executives, research analysts, as well as speaking at major conferences
• Demonstrated ability to innovate and build new industry leading products
• Demonstrated success in leading and mentoring a team
• Passion to build outstanding products.
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience with agile software development processes including user story-centered product management
• Experience in strategic product planning, release execution and leadership team building
• Product management of enterprise SaaS software products is highly desirable
• Prior CRM Cloud background is a huge plus
• Prior experience or domain knowledge in the Sales Performance Management space is also a huge plus
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.