Imagine working on one of the most important issues surrounding advertising today: Using massive online and offline data sets and predictive analytics to create marketing audiences to drive superior results to the top companies.
This is a tremendous opportunity to shape the future of digital advertising and Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) is at the forefront of enabling targeting capabilities for marketers across all verticals globally. This individual will work with cross-functional teams to help drive product opportunities within our consumer platforms. Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Identify and help package channel specific offerings from our ODC Audiences and Data products to top consumer platforms, such as Facebook.
- Understand how ODC audiences are represented, displayed, discovered, marketed, and used within the channel's platforms, such as the Facebook Power Editor and Ads Manager UI, and create a plan to elevate ODC audiences above competitive alternatives.
- Optimize current ODC product offerings within these platform ecosystems and identify gaps in order to expand advertisers' usage of new or existing ODC products and data assets.
- Collaborate with peer product leaders and teams from BK Marketplace and ODC Audiences as well as consumer platforms Account Leads to ensure a comprehensive product plan that aligns with long term consumer platforms initiatives.
- Stay closely connected to consumer platforms' product roadmap and changing needs via frequent interactions with partner teams.
- Work with Product Marketing and peer Audience Product leaders to create product and capability bundling that strengthens ODC's partnership and integration with these consumer platforms.
- Collaborate with Fulfillment Product Manager, Operations and other delivery teams on the technical integration(s) between ODC and these consumer platforms. Work to improve coordination internally and ensure efficiency in product delivery process.
- BA/BS in quantitative discipline.
- 5 years of product management experience in internet-related software applications, big data management, and advertising technologies.
- Solid understanding of consumer platforms' advertising model and technology stack
- Deep understanding of the online advertising space
- Strong product acumen that effectively balances strategic imperatives with tactical daily needs.
- Exceptionally strong in technical details, customer-facing interactions and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics.
- Proven track record in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and action-oriented culture.
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Suggest and justify product directions and specifications. Specify, design and implement moderate changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.