ID Analytics is a leader in credit and fraud risk solutions with patented analytics, proven expertise and up-to-the-minute insight into consumer behavior. Founded in 2002, with a vision to think differently about how institutions solve the problem of verifying consumers' identities, we now solve a full range of identity challenges, including assessing credit risk and improving online customer experience. Our tools help our clients protect themselves and their customers from identity risk and fraud. Our solutions are all powered by analytics, but it's our access to data unseen by other bureaus that differentiates our solutions. ID Analytics is a Symantec company.
We are looking for an experienced Principal Professional Services Consultant to join our team.Position Summary
Reporting to the VP Client Services, the Principal Professional Services Consultant is the primary, technical point of contact throughout the sales cycle and product implementation process. The Consultant will be the subject matter expert for all IDA products and will be responsible for understanding client needs and matching them to solutions using IDA's products. Professional Services Consultants work collaboratively with various departments across the organization to support the sale of ID Analytics' solutions. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating resources across several functional areas. In addition, the Principal Professional Services Consultant will provide leadership and mentoring to other members of the Professional Services team as well as work with other senior employees across the organization in ensuring our products are at the forefront of the industry.
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:Proven Over-Achiever
: Projects you have led have exceeded expectations.Service Oriented
: You are adept at communicating to a wide range of people and enjoy providing quality service.Self-Starter
: You can stand on your own as the point person while resolving an issue.Effective
: You ensure projects are completed on-time, to-budget, with the highest technical expertise and professionalism while maximizing customer satisfaction.Ambitious
: You are excited about joining a growing, innovative company where you can make a significant difference.Mobile
: You don't mind traveling around as needed to get the job done. This position will require at least 40% travel.Principal Duties
- Serves as the day-to-day technical expert on external and internal projects and engagements.
- Participates in business development activities, including the presentation of products and solutions to prospective clients, the preparation of statements of work (SOW's) and pricing.
- Lead meetings with project stakeholders to align resources and determine relative priority of projects to maximize business results.
- Work with senior decision-makers using cutting-edge technology to solve significant business problems.
- Funnel concepts for product innovation to product managers.
- Provides project leadership and mentoring to other team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, engineering, math, economics, computer science or other relevant field. MBA or Master's degree is preferred.
- Ten or more years of professional work experience with at least seven years of experience managing projects with multiple team members.
- Seven years or more experience working as a professional services consultant, project management, customer management or sales engineering.
- Prior experience in the financial services or wireless industries.
- Prior experience conducting credit/fraud risk management analysis.
- Experience in business process re-engineering practices and methodologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of technology and technology development components including databases, programming, languages/environments, web standards, open source, process mapping, Agile/Scrum, etc.
- Ten or more years in credit underwriting, credit score development, and / or the usage of credit scoring products or models in a lending environment is preferred.
- Proficiency with FCRA, ECOA, GLBA, and other lending regulations is preferred.
- Excellent Organizational and Project Management Capabilities
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise-level engagements dealing with analytics, technology, and/or enterprise software.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate resources and priorities with multiple stakeholders in order to drive business results.
- Serve as a bridge between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Operates effectively in a highly cross-functional, matrixed environment.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with team members, executives and customers.
- Expert at building presentations with clear, complete messages.
- Ability to synthesize complex statistical observations into clear results and concrete recommendations (both verbally and in writing).
- Expert Technical Experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
Join the leader in cyber security. At Symantec, you will make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and governments protect and manage their information so they can focus on achieving their goals.