Principal Program Manager
Are you ready to help Microsoft bring hyperscale customers to Azure? Do you want to lead the Cloud Computing product strategy and messaging for Microsoft as we win these large customers? The Azure team is looking for a savvy Program Manager to build and tell our story. You’ll be responsible for understanding, prioritizing, and driving customer requirements across engineering; lead a go-to-market v-team, and be the product face of Azure for hyperscale customers. You need to deeply understand the customer scenarios, how they think, and how to talk with them to help drive the Microsoft business development and sales to successfully engage with customers at all levels.
• Understanding of n-tier applications used by hyperscale customers.
• High technical capability with the ability to drive engineering product development changes to better serve customers at really large scale.
• Cloud computing background with experience in moving industry workloads to the cloud from on-premise
• Experience with cloud licensing models
• Exceptional executive presence/communication skills (both oral and written) capable of c-suite engagement
• Ability to create and drive Microsoft’s strategy, direct participation in deals with the ability to drive very large scale deals with direct engagement
• Strong business and financial modelling a plus
• 4 Years Program Management Experience
• BA/BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering or related disciplines OR 4+ of years of working experience in lieu of degree
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.