The Microsoft Business AI team is looking for a Program Manager to join the Product and Customer Success team in the PM organization. This is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team to accelerate adoption of a v1 enterprise AI solution. The team is a part of AI and Research Division, so you will be working with leading AI experts and some of the most cutting-edge technologies like virtual assistant, deep learning and conversational AI.
In this job, you will not only be required to ensure success throughout the entire lifecycle of our customer engagement, you will also go deep in technology and provide input to the product strategy. From supporting pre-sales activities to designing a customer-specific solution you will empower our customers to achieve digital transformation. We thrive on lean startup and agile dev practices to challenge the status quo. Successful candidates will demonstrate proven strengths in technical innovation and implementation of v1 product, strategic business thinking, data driven execution, and cross-group collaboration. This position requires a very high “intellectual quotient” and equally high business acumen with an entrepreneurial drive.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Interface with various partner teams, both internal and external, to gather user requirements, define project scope, success KPI and execution plan. Own the end to end project delivery and success metrics.
• Nurture productive and friendly relationships with our customers to accelerate usage.
• Identify risks to the project and create a mitigation strategy.
• Continuously prioritize several open issues at a time, identify root causes and drive resolution.
• Bring actionable market intelligence and customer requirements to the feature team to align roadmap to business realities.
• Develop and drive initiatives required to effectively integrate with partner ecosystems and accelerate market adoption.
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering with at least 8+ years of customer facing program or project management experience; MBA a plus.
• Strong customer empathy, with experience in driving business solutions for enterprises.
• Successful track record in continuous delivery of cloud-based services.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-starter; ability to handle ambiguity and react smoothly to change; passion for quality and precision
• Strong focus on data-driven engineering, and ability to drive impact based on metrics.
• Superior communications skills, both verbal and written. Experience authoring complex RFP and SOW.
• Excellent cross boundary collaboration and negotiation abilities.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in at least one of the following areas: sales and marketing analytics, customer support analytics, machine learning, business intelligence/customer intelligence, natural language processing, conversational AI, and systems of intelligence.
• Extensive business analysis experience. Hands on with data analytics tools is a must.
• Experience working with field, marketing and other core disciplines.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.