Principal Program Manager
The Azure Core team is looking for a Principal Program Manager to work on the overall Azure experience, with a focus on Linux-based workloads and partner technologies. Candidates will have excellent written and spoken communication skills and the ability to drive agreement across Microsoft teams and the industry that improve the quality of Azure experiences. Candidates can expect to be working with multiple engineering teams and working with marketing, product support, documentation and other areas to help create a more consistent, unified set of Azure offerings.
• Ability to speak publicly about Azure and Microsoft’s offerings, to brief customers, partners and the Microsoft field.
• Candidates should exemplify Microsoft principles such as growth mindset (always learning), boundary-less solutions, the ability to create clarity and to understand the diverse points of view and find compromises that are focused on delivering great experiences for customers.
• 10+ years’ experience in relevant technology
• 2+ years’ experience with cloud computing are required.
• Ideal candidates have a mix of technical and business skills.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.