The Microsoft Commercial Cloud - lead by Azure and including Office 365 and Dynamics CRM - is expanding at an unprecedented rate across the globe. Today, Azure is generally available in 36 regions with 6 additional publicly announced regions - more than Amazon and Google combined. As we drive to be the leading cloud platform in the world, the Azure Cloud Expansion team is looking for a passionate and visionary PM leader to help drive cloud growth and expansion for the gaming industry across the globe. We are a passionate group, and in search of a seasoned leader who shares our growth mindset and desire to be the leader in this space.
• Advance the cloud growth strategy for the gaming industry vertical around the globe.
• Establish penetration and adoption strategies that make Azure the default platform choice for all game services - regardless of client device.
• Partner with the field sellers, subsidiaries and evangelists to broaden awareness, and drive adoption/consumption of Azure across game publishers, developers & ISVs.
• Align Azure’s gaming strategy across the broader organization - drive development of specific game vertical services to differentiate where applicable.
• Partner with engineering, infrastructure, marketing and the field sellers to translate customer scenarios and requirements into product release priorities.
• Drive product coverage strategies across Azure geographies that further enable adoption for gaming companies.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster positive relationships - especially cross divisional engagements.
• Expert direct and indirect influence.
• Strong drive for results.
• High courage and conviction with exceptional communication and influence skills.
• Demonstrated ability to engage with customers and partners to understand their business needs and priorities.
• Execution skills (self-directedness, drive for results, individual accountability).
• Expert knowledge of the gaming industry.
• Experience developing, communicating and driving business strategies.
Experience and Qualification:
• The candidate will have 10+ years of software and gaming industry experience - with a combination of IC and leadership roles.
• 2+ years of Cloud solution development experience, or strong knowledge of cloud services (Azure, AWS, GCE).
• BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience. Strong track record of driving successful business outcomes. Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.