Workplace Analytics is one of Microsoft’s newest products. It combines big data and behavioral analytics to generate unprecedented insights to company’s biggest challenges. Our team’s mission is to show the world how behavioral data can solve complex organizational problems, while delivering high-value insights to develop and bring products to market. Are you excited about reinventing productivity in the Enterprise by delivering the world’s first behavior analytics platform and solutions in a mobile-first, cloud-first, and intelligence-powered world? Are you obsessed with creating products that are simple, useful, delightful, and beautiful? Are you passionate about working on big data and business analytic solutions that help companies transform their businesses? Are you passionate about using technology to make information more consumable? So are we.
Office 365 has made Microsoft into the largest SaaS company in the world. With over 100 million mailboxes and the fastest growth in the industry, it represents the world’s largest store of human behavioral and network data about work. It contains tremendous potential to inform and increase organizational productivity around the world. Our team has pioneered the translation of email, calendar and other enterprise signals into anonymous, aggregated dashboards about how people work and why it matters. This is an opportunity to join this team and become an expert on behavior and productivity in the enterprise.
The opportunity to shape this new industry segment is tremendous, and we are seeking a customer-focused and outcome-oriented PM to help us get there. In this role, you will be dreaming and building compelling scenarios and user experiences in a fast-paced environment and excel at finding collaborative solutions to cross-team challenges. We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, customer focused program Manager with experience in the software industry and experience developing consumer-grade product experiences.
• 5+ years of program or product management experience with proven track records of shipping products.
• Product leadership to set clear goals for feature area and lead the team through product cycles.
• Great written, communication and cross-team collaboration skills. You can articulate a vision and improvise and communicate ideas/positions on an ad hoc basis.
• Ability to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment. You are a person energized by maintaining focus on key business goals and ability to deliver on a plan with constrained resources.
• Passion for customer interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us. Engage with customers to understand their use cases, and with developers to understand how they will solve industry level problems in new easy to use, easy to deploy solutions.
• Investigate and propose areas of investment for our current portfolio.
• Gather industry and competitive research that would influence product strategy, flesh out ideas and prioritize them into product specifications, gather feedback and partner with engineering to build product.
• Create and execute product road maps and whole product solution to ensure successful product launches and adoption.
• Support Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Business Development through presentation for customers and partners. You will work closely with customer, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to manage the delivery of product features and success impact.
• Experience in Workforce or Talent Management
• Experience in Business Intelligence and Analytic solutions
• Experience with consulting organizations MBA preferred
You will work closely with customer, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to manage the delivery of product features and success impact.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.