Are you someone with a passion for data platforms, analytics and technology? Do you have love to drive a powerful new technology and help bring it to market successfully? Come and join the Kusto team, to deliver the best Log Analytics platform on the planet to Microsoft 1st party and 3rd party customers.
Kusto is used extensively at Microsoft by every major team. It powers several 3rd party SaaS offerings including Application Insights, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Time Series and more. Now we are looking to deliver Kusto as a platform service directly to our 3rd party customers, currently in private preview.
We will consider +/- level, as this role provides big growth opportunity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Drive the platform capabilities to meet the fast-growing needs of our customers.
• Work closely with early adopter customers and help build a business case, business model and shape the service offering.
• Driving the engagement and growth metrics for Kusto platform with 1st party and 3rd party customers.
• Complete end to end ownership of scenarios, including requirements definition, hypothesis definition, feature engagement KPIs, user experiences and documentation.
• 5+ years of program or project management experience
• 10+ years of experience in software development/engineering roles
• A BS degree or higher in computer science or engineering field
• Experience with Kusto is desired but not required
• SQL experience is a plus
• Excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills
• Proven leadership skills growing and driving a new product from an early stage
• Ability to make contribute to product strategy and roadmap
• Growth mindset, responding to customers
• Be a champion for customers
• Experience building and delivering online platform services
• Experience designing and operating online services including defining and improving engagement metrics
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.