Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Principal Project Manager, Digital Risk
The Digital Risk Office role is to make it easy for product managers to innovate and deliver well-managed products and services to our customers. We are looking for thought leaders who are ready to aggressively challenge conventional approaches in search of better ways to manage risk and partner in the challenge to push product to market. Creativity, extreme attention to details and some technical chops are the winning combination for this risk position
- This principal associate level role will be accountable for facilitating two risk governance forums for the Digital Risk Office and driving team efforts to continuously enhance the experience of these processes. This work will include partnering with business teams and risk advisors to deliver the optimal customer experience for all stakeholders engaged in these risk forums. The ideal candidate will be energized by creative problem solving, able to build strong partnerships with risk and business partners, possess an unparalleled attention to detail, have some background in human-centered design, be a deadline crusher, hungry to learn, calm under pressure and have strong judgement on when and where to challenge the status quo.
- Facilitate logistics of Digital initiatives being reviewed in our informal and formal risk oversight forums
- Coordinate internal New Product Risk within the Digital Risk Office updates to ensure alignment on details and next steps
- Drive continuous improvement agenda using human-centered design practices to provide thought leadership to the organization on how we perform risk reviews
- Influence partner teams to share best practices and continuous improvement efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of project management experience
- At least 1 year of experience with human-centered design practices
- Master’s degree
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a technical role
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.