Capital One is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. Capital One is one of the nation’s top 10 banks and has one of the most widely recognized brands in America. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company and a great place to work.
The Principal Recruiter will source candidates for recruitment, manage candidates through the recruiting and selection process, manage client relationships, complete projects that enhance the recruiting experience, and lead other recruiters and be identified as a subject-matter expert. This individual will keep up with trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Identify, source and recruit qualified candidates for positions
- Client management - working with hiring managers, group or organization leads, and key stakeholders to understand recruiting needs and developing strategy to meet hiring goals
- Candidate management - developing and executing sourcing plans to identify and recruit people with skills matching the hiring needs, creating relationships with candidates to facilitate process and offer accept
- Ad hoc Project work - lead miscellaneous department projects
-Administrative tasks – Workday, eRecruit, PAN, HR Dashboard, Knowledgelink, OFCCP
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a full life cycle recruiter
- 2 years of experience in Client Management
- 1 year of experience in People Management
- 1 year of experience in Sales or 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- PHR or SPHR
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.