- Ph.D. or Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related scientific fields
- Minimum 4 years' of experience in machine learning, machine reasoning, natural language processing, knowledge discovery and data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Prior experience in cognitive computing product development is an advantage
- Proven programming skills to enable rapid prototyping and implementation of solutions
- Ability to understand business context and integrate cognitive and advanced analytics levers for solutions
- Published articles in academic or industry journals
- Ability to work collaboratively with global teams
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate the solution scope, timeline and benefits with clients
- An ability to communicate tough messages in a professional manner to clients
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs as well as other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- An ability to develop strong working relationships with all relevant parties, particularly at the senior management level
- Strong academic credentials with publications in journals and conferences an advantage
- Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.