Principal Risk Specialist - Compliance Process Manager
- Oversight of the Servicing & Default Operational Definition Forum, helping the business to understand the legal and GSE requirements of our mortgage servicing platform
- Leading and owning oversight of process improvement work and collaborating with teammates on larger initiatives
- Collecting data and information, and using analytics and reporting to provide transparency to senior leadership and executives
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Tracking and resolving process breakdowns
- Understanding customers’ needs of the process and driving process improvements
- Developing and maintaining formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
- Acting as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
The Person: We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment. Prior experience managing mortgage industry regulatory and non-regulatory requirements is a plus. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt to change quickly. The ability to influence up is key to success in this position. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in the field of Process Management.
- Bachelors Degree or Military experience
- At least 2 Years of process management experience
- 1 year of experience in Compliance or Risk Management
- 2 years of experience in Process Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.