Principal Risk Specialist
Do you like working in the spotlight? Are you ready to work on the front line of a top 10 Bank? Can you build relationships as well as develop and implement innovative solutions? As a Principal Risk Associate at Capital One you’ll be responsible for working with business partners to identify and mitigate potential risks to Capital One.
Principal Risk Associates at Capital One are the front line of defense to ensure our Company remains stable and profitable. In this role you will be the main point of contact for audit and exams working directly with Internal Audit and other internal review teams. Principal Risk Associates at Capital One are highly motivated Risk Management professionals with excellent organizational and communication skills. They have a high level of exposure across all of Capital One Auto Finance (COAF) and have the opportunity to work with Executives to create and implement innovative solutions to identify and mitigate potential risks to the Company.
Qualifications - Internal
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 2 years of Financial Services Risk Management Experience
- 1 year of experience in performing or managing Regulatory Exams or Internal Audits
- 3 years of experience supporting, partnering and interacting with internal business clients
- 2 years of Auto Finance experience
- Professional Certification related to Audit, Compliance, or Project Management (CIA, CRMA, CFE, PMP, etc)
- 2 years of experience performing Regulatory Exams and Internal Audits
- 1 year of experience acting as Exam Lead or Auditor In Charge (AIC) on Regulatory Exams or Internal Audits
- 2 years of experience setting direction, managing expectations and leading cross-functional teams
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.