Microsoft's Cloud and Enterprise division is looking for a Software Development Engineering Manager to work with us on the next generation of mobile developer services and tools. With our industry-leading services in HockeyApp, Xamarin Test Cloud, and the recently announced Mobile Center, and our continued investment in tools for any developer, any app, and any platform, we are uniquely positioned to reshape the market. If you want to be part of shaping the future of mobile development at Microsoft, come join us.
For this role, we are looking for a passionate leader to head our React Native efforts; a new, growing segment of the mobile ecosystem, this space is primed for impact and innovation. If you are passionate about mobile, are excited by constantly learning in an ever changing environment and market and above all love to focus on customers and building products they love – we want to hear from you!
- Lead a small, agile team of engineers
- Design, build and validate scalable, high availability services and tools
- Collaborate with teammates in various roles to plan and execute on key deliverables
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection and growth
- 10+ years of professional experience designing and developing high quality software or services
- 3+ years in building highly-scalable distributed systems
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field, or a minimum of 4 additional years of industry experience
- Experience as a manager is preferred, but not required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.