Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) is a strategic focus for Oracle Public Cloud. IDCS is part of the core infrastructure for the next generation Oracle Public Cloud. IDCS will be providing the Identity and Access infrastructure providing security for all of the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS products. It is also a key business service for customers of Oracle Cloud offerings. Oracle has been a market leader in the Identity and Access Management space and IDCS is Oracle's next generation cloud based IAM platform.
As a Principal or Senior Member of the team you will be performing tasks such as:
- Building Identity Management, Security features and associated infrastructure
- Build cloud-scale micro services using in house and open source technologies
- Design and implement scalable software components and web service APIs
- Design solutions for integration with Oracle and external Cloud Services
- Interface with cross functional teams involving QA, Product Management, Operations and Support
- Participate in standards committees and conferences
- Strong knowledge of Java or similar OOP language
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience building Web Services using REST
- Experience with software engineering best practices (coding standards, code reviews and test driven development)
- Experience with OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect a plus
- RDBMS/Security/Network experience a plus
- Experience working on a SaaS or PaaS product a plus
- Working knowledge of messaging frameworks and event driven programming a plus
- Experience with Scrum and Agile Development methodologies a plus
- Experience with Scalability, High Availability, and Microservices a plus
- Prior development experience in Open Source communities a plus
- Participation in standards committees and/or conferences a plus
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.