The Identity Cloud Services group is looking for exceptional Java Software professionals to be part of Oracle's Identity Cloud Services (IDCS) development team
The Team and Product
Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) is a strategic focus for Oracle. IDCS is uniquely placed among Oracle's new Cloud Services. It is a core infrastructure of the next generation Oracle Public Cloud since it will be the Identity and Access infrastructure for all the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services. It is also a key business service in Oracle's PaaS Services. Oracle has been a market leader in the Identity and Access Management space and IDCS is Oracle's next generation cloud based IAM offering
We are seeking highly accomplished Java software professionals who can be part of the Identity Cloud Service (IDCS) OPC Integration Team. If you are self-driven and have a great combination of coding skills, design skills and have been part of large enterprise class software product development teams on Java and Cloud, have worked on development of services deployed on the popular Cloud platforms like Oracle Public Cloud, Amazon Web services or Azure then this position is definitely a fit for you.
You will be part of the team that is responsible for rolling out the IDCS product in the Oracle Public Cloud (OPC). You will integrate IDCS with the other infrastructure pieces to provide the core foundation for the next generation Oracle Public Cloud Infrastructure. You will also work with Oracle's IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services to provide solutions for their use cases on top of the IDCS platform. In this way, your work will be a key factor in Oracle's success in the Cloud spanning all services in OPC.
About the Successful Candidate
The successful candidate is self-motivated, progressive software professional with 3-9 years of industry experience, someone who can deal with complex problems without supervision. The candidate should have a learning mindset and should be a team player that is able to work with both internal and external teams. Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field is desired.
• Design and Development of software modules based on Java
• Develop integrations with OPC Cloud Infrastructure using appropriate technologies (Scripting, REST etc)
• Provide solutions to Oracle's Cloud Services' (PaaS/IaaS/SaaS) IAM needs on top of IDCS platform. Work with the larger IDCS development team for any core product enhancements that are required.
• Automated Lifecycle Management for Cloud Deployments using Scripting Languages (Python, Shell etc)
• Deployment Tunings to optimize a cloud deployment for maximum hardware usage and throughput
• Provide support to cloud operation (OPS) for any functional and performance issues.
Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 3-9 years' experience in Java Server programming in Enterprise or Cloud Software product companies. Cloud software experience is highly desired.
• Strong Experience on Java Enterprise (JEE) Programming and RDBMS systems
• Worked on Applications Servers Like Weblogic, Tomcat, Grizzly etc.
• Experience with REST Services and Client Development
• Experience with Scripting technologies like Python, Ruby, Groovy or Shell Scripts
• Experience in developing software on UNIX/LINUX
• Experience in JVM related activities like heap dump analysis, garbage collection, caching etc
Other Desirable Skills
• Experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain.
• Strong communication and personal skills: work well with members of other functional groups in a project team; demonstrate a strong sense of project ownership
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.