Fleet Manager is a single source for managing SaaS customer projects, environments and product releases to maximize operation efficiency and customer satisfaction. This team is responsible for delivering innovative solutions by leveraging the best Database/Middleware technologies while enabling Application Suites to deliver a simplified and low cost implementation/maintenance experience.
Desired experiences and skills:
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science
• 10 years of software development experience
• 6 years of J2EE web application development experience
• Agile and TDD development experience
• Ability to deliver highest quality under deadline pressure while juggling multiple tasks
• Ability to solve complex problems and make design decisions with focus on performance, scalability and usability
• Ability to implement difficult projects independently
• Relational data model design experinece
• Proven hands-on core Java/OOP programming skills
• Performance tuning & caching concepts
• Design patterns
• Shell scripts
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Hardworking, Self-motivated and results-oriented
• Oracle ADF experience
• PL/SQL programming experience
• Machine learning experience
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.