Posted: December 19, 2016
Reference ID: 16001DQZ
Sustaining Engineering is a global organization, available 24x7 with members in four worldwide centers. Our vision is that Sustaining Engineering be seen as the 'go to' team for all aspects of product maintenance at Oracle.
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is a complete and integrated business intelligence platform that delivers the most robust set of reporting, ad-hoc query and analysis, OLAP, dashboard, and scorecard functionality with a rich end-user experience that includes visualization, collaboration, alerts, and more.
Built on an innovative modern architecture that blends extreme scalability with rich user experience, OBIEE offers a best-in-class suite to makes corporate data easier for business users to access, Provide a common infrastructure for producing and delivering enterprise reports, scorecards, dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and OLAP analysis, Includes rich visualization, interactive dashboards, a vast range of animated charting options, OLAP-style interactions and innovative search, and actionable collaboration capabilities to increase user adoption, Reduces cost with a proven Web-based service-oriented architecture that integrates with existing IT infrastructure.
• Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment.
• Fully competent in own area of expertise.
• May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel.
• BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
• 5 years of software engineering or related experience.
• Ability to provide leadership in a complex situation.
• Work well under pressure
• Able to interface with customers
• Strong knowledge in C , Object oriented programming,
• Multithreaded programming, STL, Templates
• Strong debugging skills on Windows (VC /windbg) and
• Unix (gdb/dbx)
• Good understanding of unit testing, user interface testing, automated tests for functional verification
• Good knowledge of Database and SQL
• Ability to understand complex code very quickly
• Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies
• Having strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Must be able to multi-task and deal with changing priorities
• Excellent team player capable of working well in and across teams
• Fast learner with good written and verbal communications skills
• Working knowledge of Java, JSP/Servlet, XML,
• HTML, SOAP, WebServices, Weblogic Server, Shell Scripting
Knowledge of BI domain,
Knowledge of SaaS, PaaS and troubleshooting is such environments
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.