With more than 390,000 customers-including 100 of the Fortune 100-and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems.
Oracle Communications enables trusted, first-class delivery of next-generation voice, data and unified communications services and applications across IP networks for service providers and enterprises. The company's solutions are deployed by more than 1,900 service providers and enterprises globally, including 89 of world's top 100 communications companies.
This offering enables customers to more rapidly innovate while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures. Service providers are expected to be able to differentiate and monetize offerings through secure and reliable IP-based communications from any device, across any network. We also anticipate enterprise customers will be able to more effectively engage customers, deliver more innovative applications, and improve employee productivity. This combination is expected to provide our partners with an expanded portfolio of world-class solutions to help them create even greater value for their customers.
The Service Provider team is involved with all facets of design, architecture, implementation and support of our Diameter Signaling Controller, Session Router, and Session Border Controller products as well as being involved in the scaling and performance designs for Oracle Communication's award winning line of SBCs.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of IP network topologies, protocols - primarily Diameter and SIP as well as network elements. These products are used throughout the network and encompass a very wide range of features and functionality in the next generation IMS, VOLTE, SND networks. Your development exposure will include all aspects of a full development role; defining requirements, design and architecture, implementation, unit-testing, test automation and support. Responsibilities
- Analyzing customer requirements; design and develop software in C
- Explore and innovate using new cutting-edge Linux based technologies
- Diagnose and resolve software defects software products running VoIP and Security protocols
- Develop a working knowledge of all VoIP and Security protocols supported by the Oracle Communications SBC product line (SIP, H.323, TLS, IPSec, SSH, etc.).
- 7 years hands-on development experience and solid knowledge of IP networking
- C/C development experience in an embedded software environment required
- Some experience with at least one VoIP or Security protocol (SIP, H.323, TLS, IPSec) desirable
- Experience working in multi-slot, multiprocessor real time embedded product architectures a plus.
- Previous experience supporting fielded products a plus
- Must work effectively in a team environment working within a shared code-base
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.