Microsoft Teams is the new chat-based workspace in Office 365. It’s a hub for teamwork, giving teams instant access to everything they need right in Office 365. Microsoft Teams is the canvas that keeps all your content, tools, people, and conversations together in one place.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· 3+ years of experience building client-side web applications
· 10+ years software industry experience
· Examples of data-driven successes using live site performance and telemetry data
· Passion for delivering high quality, modern web apps
· Committed to quality, including security, compliance and performance
· Ability to motivate and help set technical direction in the face of a high degree of ambiguity
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a customer focus
· Track record of creating a motivating and inclusive work environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.