As a member of this growing team, you will research and implement machine learning algorithms to categorize different defects of a broad range of Oracle products.
You will have these responsibilities:
- Own the development of machine learning algorithms
- Improve the accuracy of existing algorithms
- Broaden existing algorithms to work well with various Oracle products
- Automate feature selection and extraction by incorporating feedback and/or using deep learning
- Improve the run-time of existing algorithms
- Develop and maintain necessary infrastructure to run and maintain the algorithms
- Expertise in machine learning algorithms
- Expertise in natural language processing (NLP)
- Expertise in deep learning
- Proficiency with Octave or Matlab
- Proficiency with coding in Python
- Proficiency with database schema management and operation
- Proficiency with parallel computing
- Proficiency with code development in PL/SQL, C, C , Java, and Perl
- 8 years of experience with machine learning algorithms
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.