We are looking for a person with hands on work experience in providing design solutions to complex business process automation problems, creating and reviewing complex designs, writing generic algorithms, understanding and providing feedback on architectural solutions, managing tradeoffs and suggesting the best solution amongst the available alternatives.
You will be part of Fusion Financials Cloud development group - in Fusion Payables product. Fusion Payables product is corner stone product in Procure-To-Pay life cycle, providing business solutions on Vendor Management, Invoicing & Payments, Bank Integrations, Tax, Accounting etc. using Oracle Application Development Framework, REST/SOAP services, PL-SQL batch processes, XML and SoA interfaces & integrations, Image recognition capabilities.
As part of product development team, you will be responsible for success of existing Fusion Payables Cloud customers, providing them implementation solutions and services, delivering tactical enhancements, unblocking their go-live roadblocks, enhancing the product for new technology uptake, enhancing performance and user interfaces, evaluating Cloud usage patterns and metrics.
What we are looking for is:
- 8 years industry experience in business application software development.
- Proven track record of creating, architecting and delivering high quality products solutions and services.
- Proven track record of building Object-Oriented designs, algorithm, designing & building Web applications using any J2EE application framework especially JSF AND webservices is a MUST. Work Experience on SQL programming is an added advantage.
- Work Experience in designing/developing software solutions using Agile development processes is a MUST.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions are a MUST.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask are a MUST.
- Work Experience in developing/implementing web application solutions on Financials OR any Enterprise software product/project will be an added advantage.
- Work experience in building UI which are modern, contemporary and has a strong penchant on look and feel and user experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills engaging and influencing peers and executives is essential.
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will analyze and integrate external customer specifications. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture. Build new products and development tools. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to discuss major changes to functionality.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.