Principal Software Engineer, Sanovi
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Posted: October 27, 2017
Reference ID: 114118BR
Principal Software Engineer
Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC (Must be able to work on-site in Raleigh, NC. Relocation assistance available)
Sanovi, an IBM company is looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation and revolutionizing the way the business applications are recovered.
• Serve as part of a high-powered team to design, develop and evolution of enterprise disaster recovery and data protection software.
• Keep abreast of technologies in Enterprise Software, Virtualization, Cloud and Data Protection space to contribute to the technical evolution of the product
• Maintain efficient and effective communication and collaboration with other teams to plan the roadmap, drive consistency of architecture, design and influence adoption of technologies and standards within engineering
• Identify and address technology challenges to ensure robust, secure, and scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
• Work closely with product management and other engineering teams to continuously innovate, evolve and support the product.
• Work with external and internal communities to drive larger organization goals and protect Intellectual Property (IP).
• Inspire through action and be a role model for the engineering team
If this sounds challenging, you're right! Principal Software engineer will provide the technical leadership to the Sanovi engineering team and ensure solutions with high customer centricity and innovation.
This leader should possess very strong technical skills, have a career history of strong hands-on software engineering and development experience, and the tactical and visionary leadership skills to motivate, guide, and earn the respect from a highly talented engineering team.
• Prove ability in leading positive change, empowering people, cultivating product technology visions and innovative solutions, and fostering effective engineering
• Experience in developing Highly available, Multi-tenant, Large scale systems/software using Java technologies.
• Shall have strong analytical skills, agile development experience, and ability to learn quickly
• Strong business acumen. Understanding of customer internal and external landscape and thinks/acts strategically for all stakeholders
#adaytorefer IWD18HJNA IWD18&A