**Principal UI Software Developer**
Learn more about RSA Security Analytics by watching the product in action Detecting the Heartbleed Vulnerability
**What We Can Offer You:**
• The chance to see your work in action fighting today's most advanced cyber threats.
• Highly competitive compensation and generous health benefits.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Flexible work schedule to accommodate tough commutes and home obligations.
• Happy hours and team outings. Release parties with lawn games.
• 401k match.
• Free onsite fitness facilities.
**What We’re Looking For:**
• 5+ years of experience designing, developing and testing web applications.
• Proactive, self-guided learner who enjoys keeping up with the latest tech in front-end development
• Familiarity with CSS pre-compilers (LESS or SASS) and how to leverage them to produce a maintainable application.
• Experience working with Bootstrap, Foundation, and/or other responsive design libraries and/or component libraries.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Extremely strong written and verbal English communications skills.
• Comfortable working with Git and/or Mercurial. A link to your GitHub page would be even better!
• Experience working in an Agile environment. Able to break broad Epics into predictable User Stories in a team setting.
• Eligible to work in the United States.
**What Would be Really Nice:**
• Located in or willing to relocate to the Northern Virginia area.
• Experience developing a Commercial Enterprise product.
• Experience working with WebSockets and libraries like Atmosphere, Socket.IO or SockJS.
• Experience working with backend technology like Spring MVC, Ruby on Rails, and/or other server-side frameworks.
• Domain knowledge of the information security industry is a big plus.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Engineering - Software
400 - SECURITY
US - Virginia - Reston