Are you an experienced engineering manager looking for the next big opportunity in your career? Are you an experienced software engineer looking to make a transition to a management role? If so, we have the right opportunity for you!
The Dynamics 365 for Talent team is embarking on aggressive plans to build a suite of SaaS talent applications in the cloud, and we are looking for phenomenal engineering managers to lead us on that journey! Our mission is simple: put people at the center of the talent experience. We are looking for leaders who truly embrace this mission and demonstrate it in their daily work.
Traditional HR systems have been built from an HR perspective driven by compliance, administration, disparate systems/data, and lack of analytical insights. With changing workforce dynamics, and the proliferation of SaaS point HR solutions, there is major disruption taking place to lead organizations on their path to digital transformation.
The Dynamics 365 for Talent team is determined to create a differentiated product offering, demonstrating the strengths of the Microsoft product ecosystem (Azure, Office 365, LinkedIn). We have started on this journey by delivering breathtaking and seamless end user experiences for hiring, onboarding, and assessing talent, with plans to build more. The business applications SaaS market opportunity is growing exponentially, which means there is a lot of potential upside for someone joining our team.
An ideal engineering manager will:
• Invest time in each of their team members’ personal and career development
• Attract and retain diverse talent to help grow the team
• Set high technical standards for the team
• Actively identify gaps and opportunities in the team’s strategy
• Develop great working relationships with partner teams
• Embrace customer-focused development
• Deliver highly reliable services in line with Microsoft Azure SLA
• Write code to stay connected to the team and set the best examples
• 8+ years of software development experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Experience building large scale web applications and services
• Proficiency and experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning, Microsoft Azure, C#, AngularJS, and SaaS business applications is a plus
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.