A Global Azure Principal Solution Specialist is front and center in our customer’s transformation using cloud-based Microsoft or 3rd party solutions. A Global Azure PSS leads a virtual team of technical, marketing, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed quarterly Azure revenue and usage/consumption targets in their territory.
• Identify cloud workloads that will drive rapid cloud adoption and significant Azure revenue.
• Establish deep relationships with key business and technical stockholders that have the power to drive long-term cloud adoption within their company.
• Develop customer’s buying vision for how Microsoft Azure can help them reduce costs and increase business agility.
• Create and execute sales and consumption plans to ensure fiscal year and long term revenue and consumption goals are achieved Develop a strategy for growing business and maintaining a healthy pipeline of opportunity.
• Lead Public Cloud discussions with our customers and help optimize their IT environment and investments Present to customers on Azure services at a high-level to business and technical decision makers.
• Interface with both the generalists and specialists in the MSFT sales and delivery teams (including partners, services, Internal Microsoft Product / Service organizations) focused on revenue AND consumption of the Azure platform in high potential accounts.
• Report to customer as business objectives / business value conditions are met Ensure a consumption plan is built for all wins, the plan is executed, and Azure consumption targets are met.
• Strong track record of solution selling, based on business value principles, including 5 years of experience selling Cloud or Cloud related solutions
• Demonstrated experience and expertise selling technology solutions to senior business and IT decision makers by reinforcing the value of the technology to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities
• History of holding and consistently exceeding quota
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
• Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Ability to connect technology with measurable business value Proven experience in the following key areas: needs analysis and envisioning, in-depth knowledge of competitors, understanding of the customer’s business, system and application design, cloud solutions architecture
• Experience being a Trusted Advisor for customers by: Working effectively with all levels in the customer organization helping them understand and solve their business problems Becoming the go to person the customer seeks out when new business problems must be solved
• Being welcomed by top customer management to discuss new ideas and approaches
• Acting as a mentor for less experienced Azure sellers
• A minimum of 5 years of sales experience is required. Experience selling Cloud or Cloud related solutions is ideal. Bachelor’s degree is ideal.
Travel will include client locations in New Jersey and Atlanta.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.