Oracle Marketing Cloud Principal Solutions Consultant - BlueKai DMP
The Oracle Marketing Cloud is actively expanding our Implementation Services team. As a Principal Solutions Consultant, you will work with C-Level executives, media planners, web developers, and data analysts to kickoff and lead our partnership and technical integration with clients utilizing Oracle Audience Data Management and Analytics Cloud Services. You will also help clients establish a data strategy to drive targeted marketing and analytics across hundreds of advertising partners such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, Yahoo, AOL, AppNexus, JumpTap, Millennial Media, YuMe, etc. Clients will depend on you to align Oracle's technology with their custom revenue, marketing, and analytics needs, which you will incorporate into the client's onboarding strategy. Specific functions include:
- Develop deep expertise in relation to Oracle's Audience Data Management Cloud Service, Mobile Audience Data Management Cloud Service, and Media Audience Analytics Cloud Service
- Become an expert in advertising technologies such as ad servers, mobile ad servers, video ad servers, RTB platforms, ad exchanges, cross-device tracking technologies, site optimization platforms, website analytics systems, dynamic creative optimizers, data modelers, browsers, etc.
- Understand the standard workflows and metrics involved in digital marketing programs including how to traffic a media data campaign, calculate cost (CPM, CPC, CPA), and measure performance (ROI, ROAS, CTR, CPA, AOV, RPV, Conversion Rate, etc.)
- Design and manage the data utilization strategy and platform integration timeline for each client
- Architect and implement Oracle's tag on a client's website and/or mobile properties (site & apps) to enable data ingestion
- Scope and implement integrations with a client's offline database or CRM system to make that data accessible online
- Design and implement integrations, including server-to-server integrations, with third party media platforms to enable data transfer
- Serve as a technical liaison and consultant for our client's web developers and engineers
- Conduct post-production QA with clients using web developer tools such as Chrome Developer Tools, HTTPFox, Charles and Fiddler
- Conduct trainings, deliver presentations, and lead meetings with clients and partners
- Work closely with Oracle's Product and Engineering teams to spec new products and features, create documentation, and prioritize the product roadmap
- Business travel to client sites approximately 15% - 20% of the time
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- BA / BS or equivalent (Graduate degree is a plus and is common on the team)
- Team members typically have 5-10 years of work experience (though we have no fixed requirements)
- AdTech, digital marketing, and/or analytics experience a plus
- Understanding of online marketing metrics (e.g. CPM, CPC, CPA, ROAS, RPV, AOV, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable speaking in public and interacting with C-level executives, marketers, web developers, engineers, analysts, and ad agencies
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.