Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring a Principal Statistician to be located in Raritan or Titusville, NJ, or Spring House, PA.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in cardiovascular diseases, metabolic disorders, mood disorders, neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious diseases, hematology, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more information, visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
The Principal Statistician will provide statistical leadership and support for the clinical development of treatments for mood disorders.
The candidate should be able to:
- Work with the clinical teams in designing clinical studies, writing the statistical analysis plans, conducting the statistical analyses, and providing statistical support for the clinical study reports, scientific presentations and manuscripts.
- Have the ability to evaluate innovative and adaptive designs using analytical studies, apply these designs with the appropriate analysis methods.
- Participate in process improvement, training, standards development and enhancing statistical technical expertise.
- Take an initiative to liaise with other statisticians within the organization, and build working relationships with cross-functional team members.
- Ph.D. in Statistics or related field with minimum 3 years’ relevant experience, or Master’s in Statistics or related field with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience is required.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methodology including experience with modeling and simulations are required.
- Proficient in SAS or R programming is required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills including presentation skills are required.
- Knowledge in regulatory submissions is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in interdisciplinary contexts outside statistics.
- Up to 10% travel is required, both domestic and international.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.