Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company is hiring a Principal Statistician to be located in Spring House, PA.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C. develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Principal Statistician will provide statistical leadership and support for the clinical development of new therapies in Immunology with a focus on the treatment of diseases such as psoriasis, rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Work with the clinical teams in designing clinical studies, writing the statistical analysis plans, conducting the statistical analyses, and providing statistical support for the clinical study reports, scientific presentations and manuscripts.
- Participate and lead in process improvement, training, standards development and enhancing statistical technical expertise.
- Take the initiative to liaise with other statisticians within the organization, and build working relationships with cross-functional team members.
- A PhD in Statistics or related field with 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or a Masters in Statistics with 5 years of experience, is required.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of statistical methodology including experience with modeling and simulations are required.
- Proficiency with statistical software such as SAS or R is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills, are required.
Up to 5% domestic travel may be required.
BE VITAL in your career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function