A Principal Systems Administrator job in Annapolis, MD is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience is required. You will be a member of a system administration team responsible for the design, deployment, installation, configuration and maintenance of UNIX-based server systems and software.
Principle Systems Administrator job responsibilities include:
• Schedule and perform software installations and upgrades to operating systems and software packages
• Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels
• Work with other departments to create effective and supportable computing solutions to meet business requirements
• Design, deploy, install, configure and maintain a UNIX-based server systems and software
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• 15+ years of experience working with Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu, etc.), UNIX, Window's, and open source systems
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience with EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, IAM, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch, RTE53, SQS, etc.
• Strong background in IaaS platform(s), private cloud infrastructure and/or public cloud configurations (vRealize, AWS, etc.)
If you are interested in this Principlal Systems Administrator - AWS Specialist job in Annapolis, MD then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Emily Frawley by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.