Digital Human Resources
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Principal Talent Acquisition Partner
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
San Ramon, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Seattle
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter (Principal Talent Acquisition Partner) to join our growing team and help build the Digital Executive Search function, while focusing on recruiting executive-level talent into GE Digital and the GE businesses. In this highly visible role, you will have the opportunity to interact with GE senior leadership and conduct assignments to recruit top executive talent across the organization, with a focus on GE Digital and technical leadership roles.
As an executive search talent partner, you will interface with business and technical thought leaders and deliver qualified talent to fill critical business vacancies. You will use GE's Integrated Talent Management capability model for assessing talent to ensure a truly value added recruiting experience.
This position will interface and provide recruiting support and consultation to hiring groups as a full life cycle Executive Recruiter and Talent Partner. This position will drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique talent needs, primarily in the engineering and technical leadership areas, and broaden GE's professional network and brand, and enhance pipeline development.
In this role you will:
* Attract a diverse group of high-quality passive candidates while delivering an exceptional recruiting process.
* Work with clients and key stakeholders to define a recruiting strategy based on the specific opportunity, clearly communicate the process, and set and manages client expectations.
* Develop passive candidate pipelines through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
Partner with a team of Executive Recruiters and help expand the TAD Executive Recruiting model globally and via a co-pairing model.
* Propose diversity strategies to attract a diverse workforce to the company
* Use capability models and technology for digital recruiting
* Develop influential relationships with the client groups, ensuring that recruitment is integrated into the business unit
* Manage relations across businesses and Talent Recruitment teams, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
* Coach and mentor less experienced recruiters and share best practices.
* Drive operational excellence and compliance, set high recruitment standards.
* Effectively build talent communities and drive brand awareness through various Social Media channels.
* Bachelor's Degree and/or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
* Minimum 8 years of overall recruiting experience, ideally both in-house and at a top-tier search firm.
* Minimum 3 years recruiting executive-level leadership.
* Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience in the technology sector or related industry.
* GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this role.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Ability and willingness to travel, as required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Expertise in full life cycle recruiting to include job brief (job launch), position profiles, target list creation, sourcing/marketing plan development, candidate outreach and development, slate presentation, offer and close
* Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
* Experience recruiting for large matrix companies in a corporate or search firm environment, as well as for startup organizations.
* Quickly engenders trust and inspires confidence; can influence at the senior levels of an organization.
* Experience using a candidate CRM tool and leveraging the tool to source candidates as well as manage relationships
* Experience conducting competitor and market research to drive business recommendations
* Proven experience executing attract/recruit strategies that support business priorities and objectives
* Experience identifying networking leads for passive talent using multiple internet sources such as niche sites, organizations, associations, education, blogs, user groups, specific industry news, etc.
* Experience developing sourcing plans to identify diverse pools of talent
* Effective written and verbal communications in order to express thoughts in a structured and succinct manner with an ability to adapt communication message and style to audience
* Conflict management: seeks mutually beneficial outcomes while achieving personal objectives
* Consultative: trusted advisor; assists and helps managers achieve success; able to connect strategy and activities
* Courage: confident in making difficult decisions and takes action
* Creative: can think beyond traditional methods, an idea generator
* Execution focused: goal oriented; satisfaction from doing, achieving and excelling
* Methodical: procedural and process focused; can develop a plan for execution
* Relationship management: Values how others might perceive them
* Knowledgeable of state and federal employment/hiring laws and internet candidate requirements
* Recruiting experience in a regulated or OFCCP environment
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.