Intuit's CTO organization
drives Intuit's technology principals, shared services and assets. CTO leverages the talent and skills of our organization to enable engineering productivity across the enterprise.
Come join the Central Technology Organization as a Staff Technical Program Manager. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business. Responsibilities
- Partner with Business and Technology leaders to refine and execute the strategy for the Financial Data Solutions group.
- Drive multi-year program roadmaps including complex and multi-phase roadmaps across multiple contributing teams.
- Develop & deliver plans that encompass all phases of planning, implementation, production readiness and support.
- Communicate progress across organizational boundaries and levels from individual contributor to senior executive.
- Manage and track program execution to ensure successful, high-quality, on-time delivery of Identity services across Intuit Business Unit partners.
- Partner with business unit product development leadership to identify short and long term trade-offs and balance the needs of all stakeholders.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
- Quickly and effectively identify and clarify the critical few issues and drive appropriate decisions and actions. Communicate results clearly and in actionable form.
- Partner with other Technical Program Managers to define, socialize and implement organization-wide processes.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree
- Proven experience driving organizational change
- 10+ years of Program Management team leadership experience, including 8 or more years leading complex SaaS programs.
- Extensive experience driving programs across multiple business units with differing business requirements
- Excellent leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment, and ability to influence at all levels.
- Exceptional ability to build strong relationships and leverage those relationships to influence across organizational boundaries.
- Outstanding communication skills appropriate for executive-level audiences visually communicating goals of program, relationship to business goals, and other relevant success criteria. Extensive experience in same
- Experience in product or customer identity and profile management a plus.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Risk Monitoring and Controls Program Manager Senior Business Operations and Strategy Manager Senior Design Program Manager Business Operations Lead Design Program Manager See More…