Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Intuit is hiring a Technical Program Manager, to be part of our data science community.
- Partner closely with data science & engineering leaders across the company to shape your team's strategy and operationalize it.
- Going beyond established analytical thinking and problem-solving by applying creativity to unconventional concepts and out-of-the-box solutions
- Drive program roadmaps including complex, multi-phase, multi-program roadmaps, involving multiple contributing teams. Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Communicate progress across organizational boundaries and levels from individual contributor to senior executive.
- Define, socialize and implement organization-wide processes.
- Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, work well with others when conflicts arise: see opportunities, ensure alignment with objectives, find common ground and promote understanding of alternative viewpoints before driving for closure and cooperation.
- B.S in a computer science or equivalent experience.
- Strong program management and leadership experience, with ability to influence at all levels.
- Experience with big data analytics and preferred experience with machine learning data sets.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, exposure to large-scale systems and preferred experience in writing code.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively contribute to technical teams and make presentations to a variety of technical and business personnel.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Principal Technical Program Manager Principal Technical Program Manager Principal Technical Program Manager, GRC Sales Operations Manager Senior Business Operations and Strategy Manager See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.