The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Principal Technician aligned to Pulsar Vascular located in Los Gatos, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Pulsar Vascular is a leading developer of breakthrough platform technology for the neurovascular treatment of complex aneurysms, including the PulseRider system, a minimally-invasive, self-expanding nitinol implant.
Responsibilities of the Principal Technician include:
- Supporting the development of products focused on implantable medical devices.
- Work as part of cross-functional project teams through all phases of the product development process, supporting the execution of project activities through product launch.
- Work closely with members of the project team in the hands on development of prototypes, support of test method development, design and development of tools and processes, development of design and manufacturing documentation, and introduction of new products into manufacturing by training production personal and providing troubleshooting support.
- Prioritizimg tasks and manage a varied workload, exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and interface effectively with others in the project team.
- A minimum of an Associate's degree or equivalent from a college or technical/trade school is required.
- A minimum of four (4) years related experience and/or training in development of mechanical products is required.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Knowledgeable of QSR’s is a plus.
- Experienced writing technical reports and good engineering notebook documentation skills are required.
- Proficient with MS Office at a minimum is required.
- Solid modeling experience is required.
- Minitab experience is a plus.
- This position is located in Los Gatos, CA and may require up to 10% travel.
Be VITAL in your career. Be seen for the TALENT you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.Primary Location
United States-California-San JoseOrganization
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function
R&D Engineering (Eng)Requisition ID