Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical
Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Principal Technician aligned to Pulsar
Vascular located in Los Gatos, CA.
CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced
Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and
Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and
Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and
Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Neuro is a global neurosurgery and neurovascular company that offers a
broad portfolio of devices for hydrocephalus management, neuro intensive care
and cranial surgery, as well as aneurysm coils, vascular reconstruction devices
and other technologies used in the endovascular treatment of cerebral aneurysms
and stroke. Learn more about Codman Neuro at www.codman.com for more information.
Pulsar Vascular is a leading developer of
breakthrough platform technology for the neurovascular treatment of complex
aneurysms, including the PulseRider system, a minimally-invasive,
self-expanding nitinol implant.
- The Principal Technician will be responsible for supporting the
development of products focused on implantable medical devices.
- The successful candidate will work as part of cross-functional
project teams through all phases of the product development process, supporting
the execution of project activities through product launch.
- The candidate will work closely with members of the project team
in the hands on development of prototypes, support of test method development,
design and development of tools and processes, development of design and
manufacturing documentation, and introduction of new products into
manufacturing by training production personal and providing troubleshooting
- The candidate should have the ability to prioritize tasks and manage
a varied workload, exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and
interface effectively with others in the project team.
- A minimum of an Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a
two-year college or technical/trade school and a minimum of four (4) years
related experience and/or training in development of mechanical products are
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral are
- Knowledgeable of QSR’s is a plus.
- Experienced writing technical reports and good engineering notebook
documentation skills are required.
- Proficient with MS Office at a minimum is required.
- Solid modeling experience is required.
- Minitab experience is a plus.
- This position will be located in Los Gatos, CA and requires up to
10% travel international and/or domestically.
Be VITAL in your career. Be seen for the TALENT you bring to your work.
Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function
R&D Engineering (R&D)
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.