Intuit's Accountant Design Team is looking for a Principal Marketing Visual Designer. Come join us!
Let's talk if you:
- Use design thinking to push innovation with a strong focus on the holistic system, and have the experience to prove it.
- Have an uncanny ability to bring people along across a complex organization and inspire them to always aim for bigger, bolder, and smarter.
- Have rock-solid design craft and a strong point of view, and can back up your designs with solid rationale.
- Can show your digital marketing and design savvy through best practices and trends worldwide.
- Have experience and expertise with mobile-first marketing design
As part of the Accountant Marketing XD team, you'll influence all parts of the end-to-end marketing experience, including Brand, Web, Online Advertising, and more. You'll create amazing and inspiring experiences across multiple touch points. You'll also:
- Craft user experience strategy and vision across all mobile platforms, including mobile web and native experiences which seamlessly integrate with our cross-device ecosystem.
- Create elegant experiences, from concept to launch, that make our customers smile and deliver on business outcomes.
- Design visual and interaction end-to-end designs for email, web pages, in product.
- Deliver compelling XD visions, wireframes, UI specifications, visual designs, and prototypes.
- Accelerate the vision of the QuickBooks experience through your cohesive and delightful designs and services that you provide to marketers, designers, and product managers from across the ecosystem.
- Be a brand ambassador, helping local cross functional teams understand how the visual system delivers on our brand promise.
- Collaborate with other experience designers, in marketing and product, as they too create emotionally engaging designs.
- Contribute to the culture of amazing designers who are passionate about design craft and delivering on our brand promise.
- BA/BS degree in design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, or industrial).
- At least 8 years of web, product-, or service-related experience in high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning experiences.
- Exceptional creative skills across web and mobile platforms. SaaS is a plus.
- Experience and expertise in mobile design and marketing, including both mobile app and responsive web design.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expert level in your favorite design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision), but equally skilled in creating lo-fi prototypes for quick experiments.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Effective at collaborating, negotiating, communicating, and presenting.
- A strong online portfolio to prove it all.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Digital Designer Senior Interaction Designer Content Strategist Design Operations Leader Design Technologist See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.