Modern Marketers choose Oracle Marketing Cloud's data-driven solutions to create engagement, orchestrate experiences, connect data, and optimize online interactions that attract and retain ideal customers. These Modern Marketing solutions connect cross-channel, content, and social marketing with data management and activation along with hundreds of pre-integrated app and data partners. Leading brands use our award-winning expertise and technology to deliver personal experiences on a proven system that marketers love and IT trusts.
Learn more about Oracle Marketing Cloud at https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/index.html Position Scope:
- Reports to Senior Finance Director responsible for Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Finance Business Partner to acquired business with responsibility for analysis.
- FP&A lead on financial and operational integration of entity.
Personal and Interpersonal Competencies:
- Actively manage all factors impacting the global contract base (new bookings, expansions, renewals, cancellations)
- Accurately forecast revenue, sales expense, and headcount; and perform variance analysis
- Perform detailed pipeline analysis on conversion ratios, pipeline by rep/product/industry, gross v discounted pipeline, etc.
- Active involvement in weekly forecast reviews
- Provide analysis/intelligence as required for setting of sales quotas and for tracking performance by rep
- Review/submit compensation plans for quota-carrying sales headcount and solutions consultants
- Work closely with Finance support in India to deliver in depth, metrics based reporting on pipeline, bookings, revenue, expense, headcount, contract base and other KPIs.
- Participate in OMC special projects as required.
- Carry out scenario planning and what if analysis
- Identify and solve problems proactively
- Bachelor degree with 8-12 years finance experience. MBA preferred
- Ability to multitask and re-prioritize objectives in a dynamic, challenging environment
- Capacity to "think outside the box" and challenge the status quo
- Personal drive and desire to succeed
- Willingness to get involved in projects beyond immediate sphere of influence
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment and with people in remote locations
- Strong communication and presentation skills (Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong financial & analytical skills
- Familiarity with Oracle ERP a plus
Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning and forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
As a member of Oracle*s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of annual budget. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as needed. You may participate in cross functional programs and projects.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficiency in Oracle Financials. Strong analysis and research skills. Ability to partner across functions. 8 years relevant work experience. BS/BA in Accounting/Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.