Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Principal Scientist, located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/
for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The primary responsibility of the Discovery Immunology Principle Scientist is to provide scientific and technical support for conducting research in the field of autoimmune diseases especially in Rheumatoid Arthritis. The qualified scientist needs demonstrated experience in leading projects to successful decision making, ability to mentor and foster teams to build capacity in novel modalities of drug discovery. Strong ability to communicate key challenges and priorities for projects and teams. Ability to support external opportunities and BD teams to provide adequate scientific support. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize multiple preclinical models to evaluate novel therapies in autoimmune models especially in rheumatoid arthritis
- Perform studies using ex vivo models related to rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune process
- Interface with external CROs to conduct studies in preclinical models of autoimmunity
- Lead biology efforts supporting target identification and optimization for drug discovery programs while working with internal and external partners and collaborators
- Contribute to strategic planning of drug discovery programs
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Effectively document, interpret, and communicate results and data
- A strong team player
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring HouseOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.