Print Manufacturing Positions
Location: Weaverville, North Carolina
Posted: February 01, 2017
Reference ID: 1368096457
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for reliabile machine operating assistants in a printing plant in Weaverville, NC. This is for a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. In this position, you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a manufacturing/warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
- High school diploma
- Ability to Pass Background and Drug-screen
- Ability to pass a mechanical and Wonderlic testing- given by client
- Delivers product, packaging material, and supplies to rewind inspectors area.
- Generates necessary paperwork, core labels, carton markings, quality control instructions from computer systems
- Operates all powered and hand lift equipment
- Maintains accurate inventories of supply items (cores, cartons, bags, tape, etc.)
- Reports inventory and labor hours into data collection system
- Operates and maintains shrink wrap equipment
- Packages finished product according to specifications
- Transfers pallets of finished goods to shipping staging area
- Completes finished goods sheets and delivers to finished goods coordinator
- Performs various housecleaning duties to GMP specifications
- Works independently with little supervision
- Follows finishing quality work instructions
- 2nd shift- 2:00pm-10:00pm
- 3rd shift- 10:00pm-6:00am
- $12-$15 an hour depending on experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Merchandise Processor job in Arden, NC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled