T/O Printing in Westlake Village, CA has an opening for a qualified candidate in our Bindery department.
The responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Read work order or follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials to be moved.
- May feed, remove, flex, jog, and stack printed sheets, folded signatures, labels or other in-process product to and from the equipment in the area assigned.
- Load and unload materials onto pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- May load materials into trucks and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using hand tools.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, or other device.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together, using banding machine and clincher.
- May occasionally use automated equipment and/or operate industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.