The PBM Channel Management Team “Job Delivery Specialist” is responsible for the end-to-end successful execution of Job activity through the production environment including supporting (collaborating in) production floor activities to ensure flawless Job execution. The JDS plays an essential role in day-to-day in "Client” Job execution activities, communications, data management, Job production requirements and management activities and other related tasks and needs associated with the comprehensive and effective execution of Job delivery. Position reports the Manager, Job Delivery Execution.
- Ensure job instructions created, entered and verified in the various manufacturing systems and queued in to the Job production schedule.
- Confer with customers throughout the production process to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. May forward/review proofs with customer, obtain approval of materials, such as artwork, color separations, or ink samples.
- Coordinate production of components with other internal plants and/or external vendors as required.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer or manufacturing issues with customer jobs. Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root case. May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
- May provide pre-sales support with customers and discuss the manufacturing capabilities and requirements needed to produce a successful job.
- Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, confer with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
- Tally the final production runs and work performed to assemble paperwork for billing purposes and within the requirements assigned to the JDS.
- May mentor junior level Print Production staff or work on special projects.
Business Unit/Platform Specific duties
- May have responsibility for determining the supplies and paper needed for jobs including the use of vendors to supply component of the customer product.
- May assist sales in the RFP process supplying estimates and determining how to efficiently process a complete job.
- May have responsibility for the composition and/or copy prep of the customers’ products.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Relevant Print industry Associates degree or equivalent 5 years of relevant Print industry Job/Project Management and/or operational experience in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.