Adecco is assisting a healthcare marketing communications organization in their search for a talented Print Production Artist. This is a temporary opportunity in Irvine, CA. If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contributes to the design and creation of assets for brands across our business.
- Designing for both print and digital media
- Work with assignments from conception to final production.
- Manage internal clients and coordinate with marketing managers while producing outstanding design work is a must.
Candidates must meet the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- Bachelors in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years work experience. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere), HTML/CSS, Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel), and related packages.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Cloud software programs and build high-quality mechanical files.
- Flexible as daily workflow dictates.
- Portfolio and resume are a must for considered.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Print Production Artist related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.