As a Retail In-Store Marketing Specialist (ISM Navigator), you will be the primary resource, contact and support for our Sales teams and our Clients. You will provide expertise in Retail ISM, directly support our Retail Sales and extended Sales teams, and provide ownership and accountability for Client accounts. You will apply an understanding of both Client and Sales needs in building and maintaining solid relationships through active engagement at all stages. Activities required in performance of the ISM Navigator role include consulting with Clients and Company personnel as a technical advisor for providing production recommendations, pricing options, kit packaging solutions, and fulfillment/delivery schedules. You will also assist in the capture and development of specifications, project renderings, and manufacturing instructions. In addition, you will utilize strong project management skills, knowledge, communication skills, and experience to oversee, plan and coordinate the production of jobs from product concept development to final disposition. Additional responsibilities may be assigned in support of the Client and Company goals.
- Primary point of contact for the Client and Sales. Build constructive relationships with primary Client contacts and apply knowledge of Client’s business (organization structure, value chain, strategic plans, etc.) to partner with Sales to assess and develop processes to deliver on service quality and solutions development for the Client. Manage high profile, complex and/or major accounts as well as transactional accounts in the Retail In-Store Marketing space, especially across multiple production platforms.
- On behalf of the Client, act as the knowledge resource for the production and management of marketing collateral. Provide print procurement and coordination of all marketing collateral projects to include setting timelines, defining accurate estimate specifications, supplier negotiations, kit fulfillment and logistic distribution.
- Work with the Client to offer creative solutions that support print production and marketing campaign objectives. This includes facilitating prototypes and the development of custom print pieces, and may include the outsourcing of such projects to vendors.
- Coordinate efforts with the Client to gather all of the print requirements and data files for current and anticipated projects. Consult with the Client regarding the print manufacturing process and the various requirements needed to efficiently (cost and time) produce print and print related collateral.
- Act as the primary resource and back up for the Sales group. Provide solutions, develop pricing and provides original/revised job requirements to Planning.
- Proactively identify and drive resolution to account challenges by leveraging RRD resources and technologies.
- Provide recommendations to process improvements to bolster improved quality, Client satisfaction, increased productivity and lower operating costs.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.