Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. Scope of Position:
Reporting to the Business Information Security Officer of TEKsystems, the Privacy Analyst will support the newly formed Allegis Group Data Privacy Office by working closely with the Privacy Specialist - North America, who reports to the Global Privacy Officer, who is based in the Allegis Group world headquarters office in Hanover, MD. Allegis Group, Inc. is a parent company of TEKsystems. The Global Privacy Office is part of the Legal Department and is based in Hanover, MD. The Privacy Analyst position will be based in the Operating Company and will be part of the Information Security department of that Operating Company. Responsibilities
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organization and industry and be a part of supporting the establishment of the new Allegis Group Data Privacy Office. All candidates must be eager to learn and demonstrate energy and a need for achievement. In all of its responsibilities, the position will take direction from TEKsystems' Business Information Security Officer who will partner with and obtain assistance from the Global Privacy Officer and the Privacy Specialist - North America and be responsible for implementing strategies developed by the Global Data Privacy Office to support responsible and compliant uses of data, including implementing policies and procedures regarding data, the proper use and methods of handling data and related issues, training employees, performing privacy impact assessments, assisting with data mapping exercises, coordinating a data protection program related to vendor due diligence, assisting with Business Associate compliance under HIPAA, performing contract drafting and review of data protection terms and conditions in vendor, employee and customer agreements, conducting assessments and audits related to the Company's data protection program and staying current and advising internal stakeholders on data protection developments. Based on the need for this position to coordinate with similar Privacy Analyst positions in the other Allegis Group Operating Companies to achieve synergies and efficiencies and to assure alignment of data protection efforts across the enterprise, this position will receive strategic direction from the Global Data Privacy Office.
The ideal candidate will ideally have knowledge/experience in one or more of the following areas: the staffing/outsourcing industry, information technology (IT), information security, global data protection, or privacy law. Qualifications EXPERIENCE
: The successful candidate will have a minimum of two (2) years of experience, including substantive work in any one or more of the following areas: information technology, information security or privacy and data protection in a fast-paced environment. Experience in and the ability to perform the work in the areas identified below are critical.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to forge a new position;
- Self-directed individual with the ability to learn quickly and work with a broad range of internal stakeholders across multiple departments;
- Eagerness to jump in and develop business practical solutions to complex data protection challenges;
- General knowledge of data risk management concepts;
- Experience with or exposure to global data protection regimes and compliance requirements or a demonstrated ability to learn such areas quickly;
- Working knowledge of technology platforms and data flows, including cloud and mobile devices;
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business processes and work efficiently under tight deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to draft, review and amend contracts with strong problem-solving skills;
- Partner with Business Information Security Officer and team with regard to customer issues involving privacy related issues to include contractual provisions and issues arising from information security incidents;
- Attention to detail and the ability to ramp-up quickly in new environments and teams;
- Ability to adapt to conflicting ad hoc deadlines and priorities and deadline demands by controlling the daily management of multiple simultaneous workload requests;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to customize messages for a variety of internal and external audiences. Candidate must be able to correspond in a professional manner with business personnel and customers.
Employees receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company is a equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.