This individual is responsible for administration of the:
- Day-to-day management of privacy analysts
- Privacy awareness
- Take EU GDPR regulation and apply to global privacy program
Manager of privacy analysts
- Day-to-day management of privacy analysts
- Identifying and tracking deliverables
- Managing intern for scorecard reporting
- Creating and maintaining reportable metrics
- Handling escalated project reviews
- Targeted awareness materials
- HR, GBS HR, Marketing, Legal, IT
- General employee awareness
- Through IRM Workforce Security & Privacy Awareness Program
- Managing Privacy Counsel Quarterly Meetings
Take EU GDPR and apply to global privacy program
- Data and application inventory
- Notice & Consents
- Contract templates
- Inter-affiliate Agreements
- This position requires an ability to partner with the CPO, IRM team members, and privacy key stakeholders. This position will require communications with different jobs and job grades internally, and documentation of global inventories, framework assessments, and privacy awareness training materials, so strong verbal and written skills are essential.
- This role will need to be able to answer questions from IT staff, vendors, and business owners. Communications will be via email, guideline documents, and presentations.
- This job is an implementation of developed processes and report formats, but knowledge of IT technologies and privacy implications (e.g., privacy implications of collecting consumer personal information) would be advantageous.
- This role will identify improvement opportunities for the processes, systems, and products used.
- This position will require a lot of judgement due to the complexities of privacy laws, and for identifying potential impact/risk to the Company.
- This individual will be responsible for development of processes, systems, or products.
- This individual will have supervisory responsibilities.
- Lead team members
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a global team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast, complex environment that is changing.
- Comfortable and adept in dealing with some ambiguity.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely; able to tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience (e.g., IRM team, IT staff, vendors, TCCC business owners, etc.).
Other Core Competencies:
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
- Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals
- Delivers Results
- Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others
- Develops and Inspires Others
- Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values
- Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
- 1 - 5 years of experience with Privacy
- 1 - 5 years of experience with Security technologies
- Demonstrates entry-level knowledge in information technologies to include computer hardware and software, operating systems, and networking protocols.
- Entry-level knowledge of networking technologies and protocols, including Ethernet, TCP and IP and IP routing.
- Some problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Entry-level information technology and/or information security skills
- CIPP or CIPM, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSA, CCSE Preferred
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceLeadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top